mercoledì 12 agosto 2015

Crochet and More!!!


 Hello my dears!!!!! How are you doing? Hope well ...Summer is always pretty hot here on Lago Maggiore, but we all enjoy the sun so much and looking the wonderful view of the lake so blue it's just the best indeed!!!
 As it's still too hot for stitching I'm very busy with crochet and new ideas!!!
 Thanks Lord I've my stitchers friends who are stitching my 'Fall collection designs' and I'll be able  to show soon some preview in the next few days.
10 new designs are almost stitched already and I hope you'll enjoy them.
In the meantime I want to show you some of my  crochet works. Here some beautiful little baskets so useful to keep buttons, thread, thimbles and other little stuff you like including scissors for example.
They are all handmade in off white cotton, I added  cardboard on the bottom to keep it stronger, I used this wonderful japanese fabric to cover it.
Aren't they just adorable? They measure approx 14" and 2" high and they are going to get on my Etsy right now.
...and here a lovely dark pink crochet pumpkin, I made three of them and two are already sold out as soon as I put them on sale, so if you really like it please get to my Etsy and do not miss it!!
So, it's all for today but I'll be back soon with more news...hugs for now.
                                                                                                                        xxx Niky.

1 commento:

Teresita ha detto...

Niky, son una monada! me encantaron la canastita y la calabaza!